Wednesday 26 October 2016

Project Natural World: Thing I do like

There isn't just the thing that i dislike about what i do and how can I improve but there also the thing that I really like and in the next project, I can improve them and make it better next time. In this project, the thing that I like was going to different park, looks into natural and and see what can I do with it later on (even though i didn't do much about it because of barely any time on it) I still enjoy them a lot. Went to wigfield, looks into different animal and be able to experiences something new was great. Do some simple sketch and it end up to turn out great what what i like as well. I do have some stuffs that I really enjoy but there also a lot that i must improve and develop them into next step. 


No comments:

Post a Comment