Wednesday 5 October 2016

Project: Natural World Artist Mood Board

For the artist mood board, I choose Angie Lewin and Chris Keegan. Reason why is because:
Angie Lewin's work as been inspired me for awhile now. I like her art style, using lino, woodcut and printing, which is all my favorite thing to do in art and design. Her design looks simple but at the same time, very interesting with the nature theme design.

I start to pick some part up that i really like the most and do some papercut and lino of it.

This is the lino print.

This is how it look when it's on the paper.

This is before I paint any on.

This looks really nice, so i decided to put it on here to show that even after painting everything and turn it on the back itself, it still looks nice.

This is the front of the final outcome after it got paint.

(This is the final outcome of my Angie Lewin Artist mood board)

This is my Chris Keegan artist mood board final outcome mix together with two of his work. 
I really like his art design because of how colourful it is and it also related to nature theme, which making me even love it more.

This is where I get the image of their work from :


No comments:

Post a Comment