Tuesday 26 January 2016

Week 5, Distinction Doors Live Brief Project

Week 5th through the project.
Just as planned from the last week, i will be completing all my research and mood board for nature and patterns for theme of 'let the inside out' but i didn't find another two artist like i was planning about doing from last week my independent target.


However, the Distinction Doors company came in college last week to check which part we're current on? So far, they are really happy but the company wanting us to use a different type of glass so they also coming in to mention what type of glass we can use. I will be including one page about the glass before getting on with my design.

However, i didn't end up doing them, i was starting to work on my final but before picking my final designs, i did some random design to get my ideas set up.

This is all the designs i created to test out my ideas and even the images may not be in order, i finds the start of this, it's was slowly developing step by step and at end, it went through great.











No comments:

Post a Comment