Tuesday 7 June 2016

Final Major Project Week 3-4

I didn't finish my artist research so i have to use more time than i was expecting to do. This causing me to fall off behind my work and wasn't be able to complete anything.

Things getting stuck from here because i didn't really know what to do to show that i am working on the artist and have done about their research. I looks it up but i dont usually draw or paint their work because it wasnt something i like doing. But i have to do some anyway so i did and it was taking more time than the plans then i decided to get rid of my artists book and remake a new one that only have the artist im really interested.

I completed within week 4.
During the week 5 i'm starting to looks into printing and how to create them in the most simple way.
I  really like the style so i do some changing and sticking the actual leaf onto my work as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment