Tuesday 14 June 2016

Creative Personal Statement

The things that make me as an artist.My interests in art and nature has always been what i like since i was a child. I had always been loving drawing and always wanting to experiment new things all the time when things come up in my mind.

My passion always been painting and drawing flower, leaf and anything that has to do with nature theme. Even tho there may be a hard time when i couldn't come up with anything but in the end i pull it off and go through it.


First year doing art and design in college, We having to learn many different things to get the basic knowledge of art and design but one thing that catch my attention soon as i start working on them is Batik and Printing. They're simple yet can be very effected depending what you put on them and ever since i always wanting to do batik and printing. I been studying more about them and learn how to improve my skills using both techniques so I can move forward with them in the future. The 2nd year in art and design i'm still studying about batik and printing, turning them into my final piece again.

Experimenting with material and techniques is also one of my favorite thing to do as an artist. Because everyone wanting their work to come out for the best, including myself as well. Experimenting just mean that i can do new things and get many different result from it and that's what i'm enjoy doing the most, beside batik and screen print. Because i finds it interesting to finds out what would the final outcome would be and how can i improve next time i having to experiment something like this again. Which sometime i finds it challenge but i still wanting to keep working on them until i reach my limit.




The reason why i'm doing so much about pattern and nature theme, is because nature is everywhere around us. There's tree, flower, sky, animals, leaf and so on. I do wanting to be able to do every single things about nature but that might be too much for me so I'm usually focusing on leaf, tree, flower and so on, because i think that's what's more common but can be the most effected out of all as well.

Patterns just making it looks interesting and beautiful when mix with nature theme. I really love doing them and even though some may take longer to finish but the final outcome always making me fall in love with patterns and nature again. Just one leaf can turn int amazing art piece if you put yourself into and work hard on it as well.


Every Artist had dream to keep them moving forward and so am I. I wanting to become an textile designer or art teacher. Reason is because I always wanting to teach kids what i have done, giving them knowledge and understanding about art. For textile designer is just something that i love doing since studying in college so I wanting to move forward with it in the future. Wanting to see my work being sell and loving by other people.




No comments:

Post a Comment