Tuesday 7 June 2016

Final Major Project Week 1

In the first week, everyone was been giving out the task and what need to do but before getting started, we need to brainstorm our ideas together into big A1 paper, using a mindmap.

There many ideas that i would like to used but decided i should stick with nature theme, landscape and experiment ideas. After everyone brainstorm and putting their ideas into a big mindmap, everyone went to their own path and so as myself.

I'm starting off with planning what i would be doing within 12 week but because i have to do different project along side FMP, i have to cut off 3 weeks and only have 9 weeks to complete the FMP.

However i start off with planning what i would be doing anyway.
I wanting to do my research on artist for at least 2-3 weeks, people that related to textile and fine art because that what's i'm interesting the most.

Another 2-3 weeks to work on my development designs and left over i would like to come up with my final design, doing worksheet and anything else needed to be completed.



No comments:

Post a Comment