Wednesday 28 September 2016

Project: Natural World Mood Board Primary and Secondary (Less Details)

In my opinion. My primary was messy because i didn't print out enough photo and I didn't like the way i lay it out much. I usually lay it out before stick my photo on A3 paper and take a photo so i remember how i used to do it but this time i just stick everything in without taking photo and i didn't know where everything used to be.



However, on my secondary, I liked a lots. The layout and the photo is clear and everything that's on this board is



I have completed another secondary moon board. However, this time i decided to just do about sunflower. Reason is because I like sunflower a lots because they remind of the bright sunny day with the blue sky and nice weather. The colour is simple and the sunflower can turn into amazing pattern design. I took some of the inspiration from the board. (All the images was from pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment