Tuesday 27 September 2016

Project: Natural World Artist Research

Artist research. I picked to do textile for my special class (Workshop) so i want to looks into artist who does textile, screen print and batik theme. I didn't finds many artist that catch my attention but the one that I really like are Angie Lewin and Chris Keegan.  Both artist do textile and printing.

Reason why I like Angie Lewin?
I like her Art style, theme and her inspiration in nature theme. Many of her artwork is base on nature and her art style is simple but same time, very effective. Inspirited by her artwork and how she does them. 




Reason why I like Chris Keegan?
I like his artstyle because the colourful and how things are laying out. There's part of nature and part of human/animal which i like the most. 


I may mix both of their work together in my own design for the final design sheet because of how much i enjoyed to see their work being mix up together.


No comments:

Post a Comment