Tuesday 27 September 2016

Project: Natural World Mind Map

This is the first Mind-Map that I’ve created. This will be useful to me if I ever want to take a deeper look into researching about nature and hopefully give me different ideas to work with. There might not be many photos to explain everything on the list however, I preferred to leave it that way because, I liked the way it looked and it works great with my art style.

After I’ve completed my Mind-Map, I’ve decided on what I wanted to put my focus on when working with nature. I will work on fruits, flowers and maybe even take some parts of the human body into my art work. I took many different photos of a variety of flowers and picked the ones I liked the most. I still have many pictures to take about fruits and human body parts but I will work on it when the time is right.

Nature: things such as flower, tree, plant, feathers, human, animal etc.
Things that's base on nature and things that's living on the world. I also included patterns in nature because it would help me pick out on the thing i wanting to focus on when i design my final. 

Humans Parts: Neck, Head, Mouth, Ears, Nose, Arms, Legs, Feet, Hand, Fingers etc. 
Things that's on human's body and it could be anything, both inside out but everything in this list is only things outside of humans part. 

Landscape: Hills, Rivers, Fileds, Sea, Sky etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment