Wednesday 25 November 2015

Week 4, Transcribing Caro Project

This week I was doing ceramics. During this workshop, I would need to use some my maths skills to work out the length because it get smaller by 10%. It was little hard because I have to work out what kind of length I need for it to fit but I also have an second plan. If the clay doesn't fit then I would use the wood to make it fit. After done all the planning, it was time to start making my sculpture.

First thing I was having to choose what kind of clay I would like to work on and I pick earthenware. Reason is because I want my piece to looks nature and this one already have a brown-red colour, which it would make it easier not to colour it and make it nature.

This is an photography, showing what I did, how I did it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment