Thursday 3 September 2015

Induction week 1, Art and Design L3

Welcome to my Blog.
I created this blog to show what i have done weekly while in college.
Studying Art and Design level 3 in Barnsley College.

Starting off my first week. 
First two weeks would be about introduction.
It's was just filling the paper, changing the contant details etc.

Next things is getting to know a new tutor and friends, which it's was great and everyone was friendly. All the tutors was trying their best to helps everyone in the class and makes sure everyone works together as team. Getting to do a few activities such as drawing, writing and creating.

This is where i get some of my Inspirations from.
If anyone interesting of check out my Pinterest, Click the link below.
Printerest
"Hands" on Project Research Board
Primary Research of "Hands" on Project Board

No comments:

Post a Comment